Do you enjoy blogging?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Butterflys

TewDayIsTewsday
Today,on the bus, i was thinking about when i was younger.I remember how in school we would study butterflys and buy caterpillars and let them grow into beautiful butterflys. Now thinking of that reminded me of my grandmothers garden. It was always filled with sweet strawberries, fresh peas, honeysuckle flowers, pretty much every kind of flower, and butterflys. Me and my cousins would sit in the backyard and observe them landing on flowers for a while. Then a little later we would be chasing them around trying to catch them. Then that reminded me of my aunts. When i was a tiny toddler we would butterfly kiss eachother by fluttering our eyelashes by eachothers. This was how butterflys were supposed to kiss. Dang i wish Grandma would still plant her flowers and that i wasstill in elemantary school. I wish i wasn't growing up and could still be small and innocent. I guess im just stuck in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment