Do you enjoy blogging?

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tooday

Today is valentines day, and boy let me be the first to tell you how much i dislike valentines day. I VERY MUCH DISLIKE VALENTINES DAY!!!!
Reasons why:
First: WAYYY too lovie dovie!
Second: WAYYY too much pink. I mean don't get me wrong i like pink but...
Third: glitterglitter heartheart chocalatechocolate pinkpink lovelove
And to top it all off: this valentines day fell on a freaaking monday! MONDAY! MOOONNNDAAY!
see why i very much dislike valentines day?

The only good part of my day was in P.E.
We played crab soccer. It was freakishly fun but unfortainatly i am not feeling like typing this all out at the moment.
I did my hair this morning.
You should know i hardly ever do my hair.
three people commented on it.
The first said it looked frizzy and needed to be brushed. The second said it looked wierd and like. I tried to tease it.third..im not telling you. So forget number three

No comments:

Post a Comment